How to import files (rix , xml) from Ovid Embase and Medline?
I exported my ovid medline and embase files into xml and ris. But I keep getting an error when I upload it to Rayyan. Something that say "unsupported document or incorrect format."
As explained in Rayyan when adding a new search, we accept the following format for the references:
- EndNote Export (download example.enw)
- Refman/RIS (http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/refman-example.ri s" href="http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/refman-example.ris">download example.ris)
- BibTeX (http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/bibtex-example.bi b" href="http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/bibtex-example.bib">download example.bib)
- CSV (http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/excel-example.cs v" href="http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/excel-example.csv">download example.csv)
- PubMed XML (download example.xml)
- Web of Science/CIW (http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/web-of-science-example.ci w" href="http://rayyan.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/citation-examples/web-of-science-example.ciw">download example.ciw)
So you need to make sure your files are in one of these formats.